I don’t like to post reviews. But this app is amazing! I use it more than 3 years and just want to share with you a list of my favorite features:
- Split Panes - I started use iTerm2 because of it. Just press Cmd+d to split current panel. Cmd+Alt+Arrow to move between the panels
- Search - Cmd+f to search throm commands and their output it work for the all session history
- Inline images - seriously, you can view images in your terminal. You need just to download ‘imgcat’ script and enjoy it
- Download file from remote host - no need to use scp more, just ‘it2dl filename’ and it will download a file to ~/Downloads directory
- Open list of most popular directories - Cmd+Alt+/ and select what you need. It’s real fast and useful
- Restore the last session - no comments are needed here
P.S. Don’t forget to enable ‘Show Tip of the Day’ feature to enjoy more.